Teeth Whitening in Beaverton, OR
The most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment!
What Is Professional Teeth Whitening?
The quickest and most effective way to whiten your smile.
At Harmony Dental, we offer Zoom! in-office teeth whitening, which is safe, cost-effective, and quick – the entire treatment takes around one hour to complete. You can expect to see instant results up to eight shades lighter!
Professional-grade teeth whitening can remove years of discoloration and deep, stubborn stains from your teeth. This will give you longer-lasting and brighter results than over-the-counter products, like whitening strips, which are not as strong.
Our Beaverton dentist, Dr. Bruno da Costa, wants to help you feel your best and love your smile, which is why he highly recommends Zoom! teeth whitening. Plus, it’s a great boost of self-confidence! You can use it as a stand-alone treatment, or add it to your dental cleaning or other cosmetic dentistry work.
Bonus: Right now, you can save $100 off teeth whitening! Click here to claim this offer!
Ready to try teeth whitening in Beaverton, OR?
Why You'll Love Teeth Whitening in Beaverton
When you look good, you feel good. Plus, having a white smile can diminish the appearance of smile flaws, make you look younger, and Opens new tab to an article on the benefits of teeth whiteningpositively affect other aspects of your life, such as your career or love life!
Teeth whitening is one of the least expensive cosmetic dentistry treatments. It’s the best makeover you can give yourself because you will benefit from it every single day. Click here to save $100 off treatment!
Big event coming up? Short on time? Our teeth whitening treatment takes around one hour to complete – far less time than whitening strips, which can require multiple treatments. Plus, you will leave our office with instant results!
Professional teeth whitening is customizable, meaning Dr. da Costa can make sure your gums are protected, reduce side effects like tooth sensitivity, and harmoniously whiten your teeth to the same shade of white.
‘‘I'm happy with the results of my teeth whitening. Thank you for making me feel great about my teeth!’’
- Aiden, Google Review
Why Choose In-Office Teeth Whitening?
At Harmony Dental, you can trust we always have your best interest in mind. So when it comes to improving your smile, you can count on us to have the best cosmetic dentistry treatments available to date.
We offer Zoom! teeth whitening because it is the safest, fastest, and most effective way to whiten your smile.
With this method, Dr. da Costa can give you unmatched results. Our dentist in Beaverton is known for his artistic eye and will ensure your bright, white smile looks flawless and natural-looking.
Need more convincing? Get to know our family dentist and see what sets him apart:
FAQs About Teeth Whitening
- Is teeth whitening bad for your teeth?
No! Professional teeth whitening is safe to use and will not harm your teeth. The formula for Zoom! whitening gel will not damage your enamel, which is a common fear with teeth whitening. Two common side effects of teeth whitening are gum irritation and tooth sensitivity. However, both of these can be reduced or prevented with in-office teeth whitening because our dentist can customize your treatment. With over-the-counter products, it is one-size-fits-all, which increases your risk of experiencing side-effects. Plus, Zoom! is known for minimizing tooth sensitivity more than any other whitening brand! If you want more details on the safety of teeth whitening, contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
- Does teeth whitening hurt?
Professional teeth whitening in Beaverton, OR should not cause you any pain.
A benefit of in-office teeth whitening vs. over-the-counter is that Dr. da Costa can customize your treatment to take into account your sensitivity levels. Plus, our Zoom! teeth whitening system is praised for its ability to minimize tooth sensitivity better than any other brand.
If you do experience tooth sensitivity from whitening your teeth, it should only be temporary and go away within a day or two.
- Is teeth whitening permanent? How long does teeth whitening last?
Teeth whitening is a temporary cosmetic treatment. To maintain a white smile, you will need to repeat treatment. However, how often you need to repeat treatment will depend on:
- What method you use: Professional teeth whitening lasts longer than over-the-counter products because it can remove intrinsic stains (under the enamel layer) and whiten your smile up to eight shades lighter.
- Your diet: Consuming stain-causing foods and drinks will remove your results faster.
- Your oral hygiene: To keep your smile pearly white, we suggest you brush twice a day, floss daily, and see Dr. da Costa every six months for an exam and cleaning.
- Maintenance: Using a whitening toothpaste can help maintain your white smile longer.
Depending your circumstances, teeth whitening can last anywhere from a few months to a few years.
- Is teeth whitening expensive?
No! Teeth whitening is one of the least expensive ways you can improve your smile. And for a limited time, you can save $100 off treatment! When compared to over-the-counter products, in-office teeth whitening may seem more expensive upfront. But the value lies in:
- Results: You can achieve a whiter smile, up to eight shades lighter, with Zoom! teeth whitening.
- Longevity: In-office whitening lasts longer because it removes more stains and discoloration. This also means you will save money by not repeating treatments as often.
- Speed: Our in-office treatment requires only one appointment. Over-the-counter methods require multiple sessions.
- Safety: Our team will customize and carefully supervise your treatment.
Want to inquire more? Call or text us at: 503-639-6900.