Porcelain Veneers in Beaverton, OR
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin tooth-colored shells made of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth to enhance their appearance instantly. Many of our patients have been overwhelmed by emotion when they’ve seen the fabulous changes to the shape, color, and size of their teeth with veneers. And so have we! Porcelain veneers can enhance and correct many smile flaws, including:
The veneers process is an exciting journey that we can't wait to share!
Dr. da Costa will discuss with you the changes you would like to make to your smile. At your next visit, we will begin preparing your teeth for the veneers while you relax under a warm blanket or watch a movie. We’ll make digital impressions to create temporary veneers for you to test drive your new smile.
A week later, we see you again to get your feedback about your temporary veneers. Dr. da Costa will make any needed adjustments. Once you are happy with your smile, we will take the final impressions to send to our fabulous lab to create your permanent veneers.
When your finished veneers are ready, we will do a final fitting to make sure you love your new smile. We’ll permanently bond the veneers to your teeth. Then, our favorite part of this process happens: Seeing you smile with confidence!
Why Choose Harmony Dental For Porcelain Veneers?
A trained cosmetic dentist knows how to harmoniously balance the features of the face and smile to create natural results. Dr. da Costa will show you before and after photos of his porcelain veneers cases and fully answer any of your questions.
When you have someone like Dr. da Costa who feels dentistry is his life’s calling, you can count on that passion and dedication. Not to mention, you’ll have a dentist who really loves helping people. The choice is clear: Harmony Dental is the best choice for your cosmetic procedure.
Our team will make sure that each visit is enjoyable with amenities that include:
- Linda H., (5-Star Google Reveiw)
FAQs About Porcelain Veneers in Beaverton, OR
- Can porcelain veneers stain? No, porcelain veneers do not stain. They have a stain-resistant coating that protects them. However, if not properly maintained, this protective coating can wear off. It’s important to see Dr. da Costa for your regularly scheduled maintenance check-ups to keep them stain-free and looking their best.
- Can I just use veneers on my top teeth? Yes, you can. Many people choose this option since these are the teeth you see the most when you smile or talk. We can use teeth whitening on the bottom teeth, so they match the shade of your upper veneers to keep your smile balanced and looking beautiful.
- How long will porcelain veneers last? While veneers are made of very strong and durable materials, their longevity depends a lot on you. If properly cared for, veneers can last for decades. Our team will educate you on the correct way to maintain them and will be happy to schedule convenient check-ups with Dr. da Costa.
- How much do porcelain veneers cost?
The cost can vary depending on how many teeth you choose to makeover with veneers. Generally, veneers will cost about $1200 per tooth. Our team will give you a comprehensive estimate of the cost before we ever begin any treatment and we will make sure to maximize any insurance benefits you can claim.