New Patient Center for Harmony Dental
We are happy you have chosen us for your dentist in Beaverton, OR.
We LOVE new patients!
Let Us Make Your Visit Convenient
We would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
“I’m looking for a Beaverton dentist near me. Do you have forms?”
Absoluletly! We are happy to provide our new patient forms online, so you can fill them out in the comforts of your own home. Download our forms below.
“Can you help me defeat my dental fears?”
We will customize your treatment to help you feel at ease. We make your visit comfortable with:
“I have a limited budget. Can you help?”
Every financial situation is unique and we respect that. This is why we accept:
“Should I delay dental care during COVID-19?”
No! Dental care is essential for your whole-body health, and studies show poor oral health links to increased severity of COVID-19. View what we’re doing to keep you safe below.
A Message From Our Beaverton Dentist
‘‘We are committed to providing the best level of dental care in a respectful, friendly environment. We strongly believe in integrity, family, and honesty."
Have Questions About Your First Visit?
We have the answers you need!
- What insurances do you accept?
We accept most insurances. Please give us a call to see if we accept your insurance, and we’re more than happy to file claims on your behalf.
- If you are not a preferred provider of my insurance, do I submit my own claims?We will file any necessary paperwork on your behalf. We will need your dental insurance information from you, and we can do the rest!
- Will I get a cleaning at my first appointment?Typically, yes. Depending on your situation, we won’t always schedule you for a cleaning. If you are in need of immediate assistance due to an emergency, we will schedule you right away and address the issue. After that’s resolved, we can schedule you back for a cleaning and a regular exam.
- I'm looking for a Beaverton dentist near me. Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you see kids?
We love seeing kids! We are a family dental practice and value teaching your kiddos the importance of oral health.
‘‘The staff and dentist are wonderful! You leave feeling valued, cared for, and encouraged. The dental care is superb. I am a fairly new patient, but they treat me as a long term friend. I cannot say enough good things about Harmony Dental. So if you are looking for a safe and comfortable place to go, perhaps dentists scare you a little bit, go to Harmony Dental. If you do, you'll be one of their customers for life!’’
- Michael K., Actual Patient