New Patient Center for Harmony Dental
We LOVE new patients!
Let Us Make Your Visit Convenient
We would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Absoluletly! We are happy to provide our new patient forms online, so you can fill them out in the comforts of your own home. Download our forms below.
No! Dental care is essential for your whole-body health, and studies show poor oral health links to increased severity of COVID-19. View what we’re doing to keep you safe below.
A Message From Our Beaverton Dentist
‘‘‘‘We are committed to providing the best level of dental care in a respectful, friendly environment. We strongly believe in integrity, family, and honesty."
Have Questions About Your First Visit?
We have the answers you need!
- What insurances do you accept?
We accept most insurances. Please give us a call to see if we accept your insurance, and we’re more than happy to file claims on your behalf.
- If you are not a preferred provider of my insurance, do I submit my own claims? We will file any necessary paperwork on your behalf. We will need your dental insurance information from you, and we can do the rest!
- Will I get a cleaning at my first appointment?
Typically, yes. Depending on your situation, we won’t always schedule you for a cleaning. If you are in need of immediate assistance due to an emergency, we will schedule you right away and address the issue. After that’s resolved, we can schedule you back for a cleaning and a regular exam.
- I'm looking for a Beaverton dentist near me. Are you accepting new patients?
- Do you see kids?
We recommend that young children are best served by a Pediatric dentist. When their permanent teeth come in around age twelve, we would love to see them.
- Michael K., Actual Patient